Saturday 3 October 2009

EMmmm..

Really.. i asked myself tadi. What do i want? Sometimes when you watched movie kan, you tend to choose movie yang relate to you or was it just a coincidence? So when i watched THE WOMAN.. well you got to see it yourself jua because entah ah.. somehow it relate to me.. some part of it or was it all..

I said to myself yes true jua.. about men and woman. Well its like a slap on my face.. haha i can laugh now, but in reality that hurts. Its life.. truly that's what spiced it all. Oh i remember a song i wanted to write and of course never get to it, similar with this famous singer.. lyrics sounds like this..

TO ALL THE MAN I'VE LOVED BEFORE
WHO TRAVELLED IN AND OUT MY DOOR...
THEY SAY YOU JUST CAME ALONG
AND NEVER TO STAY LONG...
TO ALL THE MAN I LOVED BEFORE..

let see if anyone could continue that for me.
Just woman only ... haha..

Again i asked myself.. WHAT DO I WANT? YOu got to be selfish sometime. You can't involved your bestest of friends too.. because when they are involved, then you woun't have time to care for yourself.. you would be busy to care for them.. and that's not really what i want..

Again i asked myself.. WHAT DO I WANT? What don't i want?

No comments:

Post a Comment