Sunday 1 November 2009

GETTING MARRIED SOON...

wAH... i wanted to have a simple Akad Nikah.. then bila famili involve.. huhu no more simple like i imagine. This Akad Nikah will be in10 days and i am very excited. But also dalam excitment also ada sadness. I hope and pray that during the d day, someone i love be there too..

I have been looking for a beautiful gown like abaya and hijab..I wanted to have a different style and i found one pictures to my taste. Beautiful. The thing is i am getting married in 10 days and i have not start anything yet. I am going to be simple and bold.. heheh

I am going to get off-white satin and some french lace.. Let see if i can start from there. Just simple as possible. My heart beat hard eh.. Hey did i tell you i got my engagement ring already? Wah beautiful... once i have it i will post it here. You got to see it.. Oh so beautiful.. beautiful. I can't wait. And my wedding ring .. wah i still not yet tercari. I found one but uh.. get ready with the price.. B$5 ++ k. Wah lawa i would want that ring to be in my jari manis wen i nikah nanti.. but not pratical jua. I can get it perhaps when i become DIAMOND. And i will.

I hope this is it.. will post some more later... take care now.

No comments:

Post a Comment