Monday 9 November 2009

BEING GRATEFUL..

We should feel that all the time. We must.. because when you see really see out there, you're still better than others. Not that i say others are not better, but i tell you be thankful and be grateful. I wish you see it sooner than too late...

I have been in my bed, yes at the same one at the same number and seeing all these people with problems. My goodness, i tell you women punya problem ani is not to be taken lightly. You as a woman got to look after yourself. No matter what. Seriously... its sad when its too late and its really horrifying when you see it and when its you.. ITS HORROR!!

I don't know why God put me here for a week or probably more. I got this bit problem.. and i just think why me? But when i am placed here and see the rest and i said 'why them'? Now i saw one of the artist, a singer and a famous one too.. He came in here with his mother and other families.. just had a major operations and its very sad to see all this. I am horrified.. let be the person yang mengalami nya.. Its sad.. but what can i do.. i just see...

Allah let me see all this, maybe i haven't been taking care of me jua. May be not so but yes i did look after myself. ITS A WAKE UP CALL FOR ME!!!!! or maybe i have been working as a radio presenter and i need to tell all the woman in the world what need to do to look after themselves.. just have the time to look after themselves..

IT A WOMAN WORST NIGHTMARE ..... THE CERVIX CANCER, THE OVERIAN CANCER, THE BREAST CANCER AND LOTS MORE... Someone from here told me its like a virus.. VIRUS??

I felt like wanting to cry just by looking at them.. but why should i cry? why should i be the one to feel what i am feeling now? i have no relation to them but i know i am a woman like them too... and THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL!!

Woman with their problems and men with their problems too.. me? Just a minor problems but i am scared with this minor problems. Imagine the OTHERS???

No comments:

Post a Comment